Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ever Had A Dream?

Oh my, Gosh! The word dream is so powerful to me. It is uncontainable! It has no boundaries or limits except: Y-O-U. We limit and stifle ourselves by thinking small, being small and yes dreaming small! I am blessed to have the gift to dream big and the passion to bring my dreams to the realm we exist. What are my dreams? I dream of freedom to live my passion. I dream of my children being forerunners for their generation and being even bigger dreamers than me. I dream of my family being givers and not takers. Leaving this world better than we found it. My dreams aren't built around accumulating great wealth in the monetary sense because I know that I can have that if I want it and it will come in due time. Instead, I find greater satisfaction in living a life of order and dreaming about building character and being better, wiser and stronger.

I dreamt my hair free before it ever became my reality! Here is Goapele in an awesome video where the lyrics are contagious. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkRSMaCjCjw You'll be singing this song all day and hopefully it will help propel you closer to your dream; whatever they are. By the way, she's rocking some fierce locs!

1 comment:

Jeuel said...

Beautiful song by Goapele. Heard it from the film Honey and loved it. A beautiful inspirational song. Lovely. Thanks for your blog spot.