Thursday, June 12, 2008

9 month Locversary




It's been 9 months since I installed my microbraidlocs and I'm still lovin them everyday! In this pic my hair was styled with Loc Loops. I have a post coming soon about Loc Loops so stay tuned.

This journey has been wonderful and the discoveries I have made about myself and embracing all of who I am has been awesome.

The versatility of microlocs has afforded me many options and that I love. My hair is now such a joy to wear. It's an honor to share this journey with others and educate them too on how to be free!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everytime I see your locks I impressed all over again with how beautiful they are and all with your own two hands. You have a gift!

Hannah Ranay's said...

Tra-

U r one of my bl-idols! Remember that day at the fair, I feel like I accosted u. Thanks for the inspiration!

Khaye-Natural said...

Hannah Ranay thank you so much for your blog and your photo of your mature micro braidlocs. It seems like so many have either just started their braidlocs or combine them and make them really big. I was starving for photos of mature micro braidlocs. Yours without a question are beautiful and neat. When you have a chance, post more photos. Thanks.

KnottyAuthor said...

they look great!